Joint pain is a common disease affecting millions of people in the world. There are different causes for the occurrence of joint pain like certain injury that affects bursitis, arthritis, tendons, ligaments, bone injury and many others surrounding or within your joint.
Causes Of Joint Pain
- Bursitis: It happens when bursae is inflamed. The bursae act as a cushion like substance like fluid filled sacs between bones, muscles and joints. Basically it affects shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a form of disorder which involves inflammation of various joints. A joint is referred as a area where two joints meet. Basic symptoms of arthritis are swelling, stiffness, joint pain and many others.
- Tendons: It is a tough but flexible structure that connects two or more bones. This disease affects the movements in the bone such as walk, jump, move, lift and all other ways.
Natural Remedies for Joint Pain Relief
- Massage the affected joint area with oil using essential herbs and oil. This makes the joint movement easier and flexible to some extent. Therefore the pain comes down.
- Eat garlic cloves that are fried in butter once in a day. The sulfuric acid present in garlic helps to repair cartilage and hence reduces the pain.
- Perform some mild exercise taking the help of your physician. The exercise increases the level of blood circulation in your joint and limbs. This gives a relief for your pain.
- Take half table spoon of turmeric mixed with warm water or milk thrice in a day. It removes the pain from the joints and acts as a instant technique of joint pain relief.
- Intake carrot juice regularly for a month. It helps to strengthen the ligaments in the body.
- Drink plenty of water that is minimum 4 litres a day. Water cleanses all the toxins from your body a keeps you away from the disease.
- Intake banana regularly after your meal. It is the best among the fruits as it provides strength as well as grease like fluids to your joints.
- Mix 2 table spoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoon of lime and consume before your meal for a month. This is one of the best remedy for joint pain relief.
- Prepare a tea decoction with papaya seeds and drink six to seven times a day for around three weeks regularly. This cures the pain for ever.
- Drink fresh bathu juice with no additional flavor added to it with the measurement of approximately 15 grams a day on an empty stomach. Basically it is a fresh extract taken from bathu plant which is considered good for joint pain.
- Increase your diet which is rich in vitamins and omega – 3 fatty acids. This is good for joints. Avoid Omega – 6 fatty acids as it increases bad cholesterol level in your body and effects bones and muscles.
- Massage your joints with one table spoon of camphor oil and sun flower oil. After completing the massage pour hot water on the effected joints. This technique helps in removing the pain instantly.
Conclusion: Natural remedies for joint pain relief works out very cheap as all the ingredients are easily available at home. More ever trying out this remedy is not of any harm as it does not have any side effects.
Most Popular Links