Shoulder are the most important and moveable part of the body. When there is something wrong in your shoulder then the first sign is stiffness followed by swelling that is due to the pressure that is placed on your shoulder part. It is very much necessary to treat the pain, if left untreated it may lead to major complications.
Reasons Of Getting Shoulder Joint Pain
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a common cause which leads to restriction of movement in the joints. It is also known as adhesive capsultis, a capsules which surrounds the joint from the shoulder to contract that creates scar tissue.
- Rotator Cuff Tear: This is very common in adults. It occurs when the tendons of the rotator cuff weakens your shoulder. It is generally caused due to jerking motion like heavy lifting or pressure while falling and many others.
- Shoulder Instability: It is caused due to loosening of joints through traumatic injuries and many others.
- Shoulder Separation: It is caused by injuries that result in destroying of acromioclavicular joint. Due to this you may have severe pain on your shoulder and surrounding area.
- Biceps Tendon Rupture: It is an injury that causes biceps tendon that separates the bone from the attachment.
Remedies For Shoulder Joint Pain
- Rest the joints when you have a pain and allow the inflammation to subside. Also do not completely go for rest for a longer time, overdoing may cause stiffening of the joints or muscle.
- Exercise is one of the best techniques of overcoming the joint pain. Consult the physiotherapist for different shoulder related exercise that will help to cure your injuries.
- Use Ice and heat techniques on your injured joints. Either use ice pads or heat pads on the injured area regularly. This will remove the blood cloths if any and provide an instant relief to you pain. Do not use ice directly on your skin, use ice pads or ice covered with cloth or towel.
- Massage your shoulder joint and surrounding parts with oil that remove pain and heals the injury. Massage the muscles in upward and downward direction by stretching the joints. This technique increases the flexibility of joints and cures the minor injuries at a faster rate.
Drugs To Overcome Shoulder Joint Pain
Take a mild usage of drug like anti inflammatory or pain reliever drug to relieve to get an instant relief from pain. There are many other options like ointments which are easily available in the market and can be used without any expert’s prescription. This can also be the cheap and instant pain reliever for your shoulder joints.
Caution: If the pain continues for more than a week, then it is better to consult the doctor to avoid serious complications and for further treatment.
Conclusion: There are many ways of curing shoulder joint pain. So try out different techniques in the initial stages and do not wait till it grows. As there is common saying “prevention is always better than cure” i.e., the faster you treat the injury the quicker you get the relief.
Most Popular Links