Knee is a largest joint of our body that majorly functions while walking, bending, and turning and in many other movements. A compound system of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons and muscles work together for better functioning of our knee. When any of these parts gets affected the simple movements becomes difficult and results in never ending pain.
Causes Of Knee Joint Pain
It is very common diseases that are caused due to osteoarthritis, old age, tendonitis, ligament injuries and tighten muscles, infections, inappropriate way of exercising and many other factors. This factor damages the cartilage of your knee that causes inflammation, swelling and joint stiffness due to which the bones gets over rubbed and starts breaking. This results in pain that can either be temporary or chronic depending on the disease..
Symptoms Of Knee Joint Pain
- Inability of stretching the knee completely that is usually referred as knee locking in medical term.
- Weakness, stiffness and volatility in and around knee area.
- Swelling of bones and joint stiffness near the knee
- Tingling or numbness in your knee
- Popping noise and clicking sensation in the knee while moving.
- Severe pain in your knee while walking or standing
Natural Techniques To Cure Knee Joint Pain
- Use hot packs or heat therapy to relieve the pain in the initial stages. The heat reduces the pain in joints and heals the damage bones by raising the blood flow instantly.
- Massage your knee daily with some herbal oil such as olive oil. A massage stimulates the soft tissue and increases the blood circulation in the affected area that helps in reducing joint swelling and inflammation.
- Loose excess of weight by performing exercise. If you are overweight then the entire body weight falls on your leg that is basically joints of your knee due to which they become weak and causes inflammation.
- Soak 5 table spoons of fenugreek seeds and three table spoons of cumin seeds overnight. Next morning filter and drink the water on empty stomach. Follow this regularly for two months it helps to reduce the pain.
- Herbs like turmeric and ginger can control inflammation in bones and joints. Using these herbs regularly in your diet can help to cure the knee inflammation at a faster speed.
- Perform yoga regularly. The different styles and poses used in yoga is beneficial for the knee as it increases the flexibility level as well as supports and strengthens inner and outer quadriceps, calves, hamstrings and ankle that helps in reducing the pain.
- Avoid putting stress on your injured knee areas while walking, standing or sitting. Try using walker, knee brace or kneecap and other safeguard products. Putting stress on injured area may lead to swelling and inflammation.
- Wear a comfortable shoe or sandal that supports your feet and puts less stress on your knees while walking.
Conclusion: Knee joint pain is a common disease that has affected millions of people even at a young age. So it is always better to follow natural techniques to get rid of it than taking medicines that can over a number of years harm your health.
Most Popular Links