Joints are the natural shock absorber of our body that are basically padded with cartilage and further supported with muscles, ligaments and tendons. The pain in our joints can occur anywhere in the body like shoulder, knee, neck, hips, wrist, finger, elbow, ankle, toes and others. This occurs due to some injury, aging, stress, arthritis and many others causes.
Basic Causes For Joint Pain
- Fracture: Fracture of bone or breakage especially in smaller bones like toes and wrist around joints are very painful.
- Sprain: A sprain is nothing but over stretching of muscles that leads to swelling and therefore causes joint pain.
- Osteoporosis: It is a disease that leads to thinning of bone tissues and loss of bone density that makes the bone soft and spongy.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is an autoimmune long term disease that leads to inflammation of joints and surrounding parts.
- Gout: It belongs to the nature of arthritis that basically occurs when the uric acid is formed in the blood vessels which in turn leads to inflammation in and around joints.
- Tendonitis and Bursitis: It is an inflammation or irritation caused by bursa. Bursae are small pods between a bone and moving organs like tendons and muscles.
Natural Solutions For Joint Pain Relief
- Avoid putting more pressure on the effected joints or bones. The load on the joints may increase the swelling as well as pain.
- Perform exercise relevant to your pain by consulting your yoga expert. Exercise is proved to be the best solution for joint pain relief especially if your pain is caused due to compressed sciatic nerve.
- Use necessary supplements such as vitamin D, calcium, omega 3 fatty acids and others which help to repair and provide strength to your bones and joints.
- Massage the effected joint or bone with hot oil. This will increase the level of blood flow in your joint and helps to repair the damage joint or bone. It also clears the stiffness formed around the effected joint.
- Use braces and bandages on the effected joint. This provides relief to your damage joints by reducing pain and also supports the incorrect movement that has occurred due to some injury, sprain or fracture.
Natural Herbs that Provides Joint Pain Relief
The herbs that help to clear the joint and bone damage which also reduces the pain in your joints are as follows:
- Turmeric: It consists of anti inflammatory, antifungal and anti bacterial effects that is considered as a whole body cleansing herb which provides instant relief.
- Ginger: Ginger helps to reduce the pain from inflammation and anti nausea
- Black pepper: It helps to increase the nutrient absorption especially cur cumin.
- Garlic: It acts as an anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti viral oxidant that helps in reducing the injury.
- Cayenne Pepper: It is an anti inflammatory the helps in increasing the level of blood flow in our joints.
Conclusion: Using natural techniques and products are always better for joint pain relief as it does not contain any chemicals and are less expensive.
Most Popular Links