Nowadays, joint pain is common in adults as well as youngsters. The reason behind this is the retardation in manual work. Most of the people do not perform physical exercises. Hence, they suffer from joint stiffness and pain in knees, ankles, back, shoulders and arms.
Your diet plays a pivotal role in your life. Those who suffer from joint pain need to have a balanced diet. Avoid eating junk food like burgers, pizza, chocolates and others. these items are difficult to digest.
Eat healthy diet to get instant results
You could eat green leafy vegetables like celery, parsley, kale, carrots, okra, watercress, seaweeds, wheat grass products, avocados, soy product, pecans, whole grains, spirulina, cold water fish like sardines, salmon, herring and others. Besides this, you could have lots of fruit in your meals.
Have juicy fruits and vegetables in your diet
You could have tomatoes, all berries, ball peppers, bananas, apples, melons and others. These items behave as anti oxidants. You could avoid high carbohydrate food items like white potatoes, bread, sodas, sweets, chips and candy.
Say no to unhealthy food
Moreover, you could say no to animal fats, hydrogenated oil, margarine, oil rich seeds other than pecans and many others.
Home remedies for the treatment of joint pain
You could follow certain home remedies to get relief from joint pain. Prepare a solution of carrot juice and lemon juice. Consume a spoon of the solution once in a day. You would feel positive results soon.
Take two spoons of apple cider vinegar and mix it in warm water. This solution need to be consumed twice daily to get immense relief.
Apply oil for effective treatment of joint pain
- Another effective remedy could be the solution of olive oil and kerosene oil. Apply the solution on joints at least once in a day. Next, you could bath in warm water for effective result.
- Prepare a mixture of butter and fried garlic cloves. Consume the solution daily for fast results.
- Apply ice on the effected area. Prepare a mixture of dried ginger, wintergreen, devil’s claw, boswellia, cat’s law and some other herbs and apply it on the joint for immense relief.
- Mustard oil, olive oil and coconut oil could be applied on the affected area to reduce inflammation. Massage the area gently with fingers.
- Mixture prepared by stinging nettles is an effective home remedy for the treatment of joint pain. You could prepare tea with these natural herbs.
- Nutrients present in grape juice have been proved effective in dealing such disorders. Juice provides relief from joint stiffness and pain.
- Acupressure is a wonderful treatment for joint pain. It provides relief to the patient.
Perform physical exercises for the treatment of joint pain
Some physical knee exercises are proved best to cure the disorder. You could take guidance of an expert or a doctor for performing such exercises. Internet provides information on various home remedies for such disorders. Before following any home remedy, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Most Popular Links